Tuesday 17 November 2015
Pullman Melbourne on the Park, Melbourne VIC
The National Energy Efficiency Awards recognise and celebrate excellence in energy efficiency, cogeneration and demand management across Australia.
Delivered by the Energy Efficiency Council and presented in partnership with the Energy Users Association of Australia, the awards will be presented at the gala dinner of the National Energy Efficiency Conference 2015 on 17 November at Pullman Melbourne on the Park.
Nominations for the 2015 Awards are open until 5pm on Wednesday 30 September 2015.
For the 2015 awards, there are nine nomination categories:
- Best Commercial Building Energy Efficiency Project
- Best Industrial Energy Efficiency Project
- Best Cogeneration or District Energy Project
- Best Residential Energy Efficiency Project
- Best Small Medium Enterprise (SME) Energy Efficiency Project
- Leading Energy User – excellence in energy management
- Best Demand Response project
- Best Energy Saving Program - for programs run by a utility or government
- Energy Efficiency Champion 2015 - for individuals who have advanced the energy efficiency sector through outstanding advocacy, research, education or projects
for more information on the awards and to enter your submission