8 March, 2016
For CitySwitch signatories who are new (or reconnecting) with CitySwitch, and for businesses who are thinking of joining the program, we will step you through the process of doing your own free NABERS (National Australian Built Environment Rating System) tenancy energy self-rating.
- We will supply a computer and an expert who can guide you through the process.
- Bring along your energy bills from the last 12 months.
Gain confidence and skills so that you can take effective action within your office to save energy, reduce carbon emissions while being financially responsible.
What you will learn
- How to use the information on your energy bills
- What an “self-rating” can and can’t do
- The value of planning to do an accredited NABERS Energy rating of your office
- How to locate an independent NABERS energy rating professional in Adelaide
- Information about the rebates which are available from the City of Adelaide
- Pathways for taking steps in your office to improve your rating to demonstrate that you have reduced your office’s greenhouse gas emissions.
Jeff Elliott, Greater Metro Program Manager of CitySwitch, Melbourne
Jeff is an experienced sustainability professional with a career track record in project management, NABERS and CBD assessments, energy auditing, and sustainability policy and planning.
Alison Cusack, CitySwitch Program Manager, City of Adelaide
Alison has worked with the CitySwitch Program Manager for the last 3 years and previously worked in sustainability, planning and infrastructure consulting for 17 years.
Venue: City Library Digital Hub, Level 3, Rundle Place, Rundle Mall, Adelaide (Enter via Francis St - off Rundle Mall or via Da Costa Arcade)
Registration is essential - please RSVP here.