As the generators of waste in an office building, the occupants have a critical role to play in the quest to reduce, reuse, recycle.
Please join us as we start the war on office waste with a café series event featuring inspiring presentations; hosted by Westpac Group, one of our longest committed signatories.
Speakers will be covering:
- a unique snapshot of current practices based on audit and assessment data
- best practice waste management
- practical ways to tackle problem waste streams
- tips for effective employee engagement
- insights from two projects addressing barriers to clean stream collection, transport and processing of 'first battle' streams - paper towels and coffee cups.
Finally, CitySwitch is launching a fun new national behaviour change campaign-in-a-box for signatories that challenges staff to choose a reusable cup.
We've made it easy for you to get your staff, neighbours or even whole building, thinking about their rubbish behaviour.
Registrations and light breakfast (including fresh coffee in real cups!) from 7.30am.
Welcome: Olivia Tyler, Director Sustainable Business Services, Westpac Group
Presenter: Blake Lindley, Senior Sustainability Consultant, Edge Environment
Presenter: Kim Host, Resource Recovery Manager Office and Industrial, Mirvac
Presenter: Brendan Lee, Strategic Marketing Manager, Closed Loop
Presenter: Zoe Baker, CitySwitch Program Manager, City of Sydney
Thursday 15 June 2017, 7.30am - 9.00am
275 Kent Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Bookings are essential - RSVP now