With energy prices skyrocketing, more and more businesses are trying to understand how energy is consumed in their operations so they can act to bring down their bills.
That means robust measurement and metering of the way energy is used on a site is more important than ever. Whether you are trying to understand current performance, identify energy conservation measures, or verify the success of energy savings projects, reliable and relevant data is essential.
That's why the Energy Efficiency Council has developed a new one day training program for professionals that will provide you with all the information you need to effectively measure energy consumption. You’ll learn:
- How to meter electrical energy, thermal energy, gas energy and water flow
- How to develop a metering plan that fits within budget constraints
- How to select the right meter for the job
- The application and limitations of various meter types
- Considerations for installation
- Data collection & validation options
- How to analyse raw meter data.
Not only that, but you'll get hands on time with a range of currently available meters in the classroom!
Registrations for the following sessions are now open:
Places in the program are limited. To register or for more information simply click above on the city you’d like to attend, or call us on 03 8327 8422 or email firstname.lastname@example.org